Live betting was about 150 years ago a voyage to Far West: an exciting adventure, a journey to the unknown, full of great opportunities, but also full of extreme danger. You can make a fortune, but in the blink of an eye, you can lose your entire cash. Discipline and self-control are the answers to the question of how to win live betting. The strong success of live betting for punters from the very first time it has been introduced is based on the belief that if you bet on sports, you can watch and make informed decisions in real-time, it is easier to beat the bookies.
Live betting is potentially even more difficult to handle. It is tempting to have all these chances to dance before you every second so you have to take a fully professional approach and a good live betting strategy. This is clearly not easy and is shown by live betting profits for online bookmakers. It’s much larger than traditional pre-game markets (almost 60 percent. You can place your live bets after a sports event has begun, and could place consecutive betting until it ends, when you bet in live or running, as some online bookmakers call it. Both bookies provide a vast array of in-play bets for various events.
Tips for live betting:
- Regardless of your live betting approach (you can read a lot below), you do not forget the fundamental rule: NO place bets to recover losses. Live betting is the trickiest way to’ recover’ after your lost bet, but following this, it is most likely that your losses will increase. Betting in-play requires plenty of planning, commitment and, patience.
- Do not put many in-play bets simultaneously to win live betting. Concentrate on one or two, observe attentively and wait for the right time to bet. You lose the right momentum if you have many bets on your break. Your bet is not about skill but about chance.
- The right way to watch the match you are interested in is before placing your bet. Don’t just lean on “Game Live” numbers, which give you a totally wrong image of all these “Dangerous Attacks.” The best scenario is for online bookmakers to choose from and concentrate on live-streaming events.
- You should do your homework to win live betting. Analyzing stats, for example, is a powerful weapon: if you say that a certain team scores almost 40% of the goals in the last 15 minutes of the game, then you have to do that. The best way to position live bets is to manage your statistics, but many bet statistical websites support you.
- Live betting gives you the ability to place different bets on various results over the course of a sports event.
- It means that there is an increased risk that a lot of money will be wasted. Anyone who wants to play in this way must, therefore, set itself a cap before the event and remain calm and clear. Remember to focus on losing less is a good strategy.
- When you place a bet on one side, it’s easy to be disappointed and/or upset, only to get a minute after the opposition. Gambling is a sure way to empty your wallet or bank balance when your judgment does not appear clear.
How live betting works?
What works with live betting? I hear all of you murmuring. Well, the sportsbook you’re running online will basically have a game or event in mind prior to it. These changes will change several times, depending on what happens after the start of the event.
If Team A is a favorite before the start and Team B takes the lead after a few minutes, the chance will change to reflect this. The results will change. Team A may still be favorites to win but now they are less likely to win. This increases your chances.
A person who wants to bet on Team A will, therefore, have better odds than if they had put the bet before the beginning of the game. It’s not just goals that change the odds in a soccer match. Each action during a sporting event changes the possible result, thus raising the betting odds. The odds of the different sportsbooks are decided with a computer algorithm that updates the information constantly. The odds are then changed in accordance with what happens in this case as well as the results of similar events.
When a major event takes place, a sportsbook usually stops betting for a few seconds in order that the machine can assess the new odds. Betting is going to keep going. This will happen several times during an event and will give you current chances to show what is happening in the live event.
Benefits of live betting:
Live analysis: The basic thing is that in-game betting helps you to see right before you put your bet. Live analysis: Live analysis: Before making a decision on wagering, it might be more crucial to monitor the action than hours of research and reading statistics.
Value betting: In an in-running bet, it is much easier to find value. At 1.80-1.85 a favorite can be found half-time at 1.30 odds, although it has the same chances of winning the tie in theory. In fact, the chances given after only a few minutes of play are significantly higher and continue to rise as time passes.
Pre-match bets: Cash-out is an additional weapon to ensure that your bankroll looks safer during running bets. You can “close” the wager with benefit “regardless of the final score if you put a pre-match risky bet (for instance, placing money on the underdog) and they take the lead.
Countless opportunities: You can now place online bets around the clock as nearly all online bookies offer a wide range of bets in various sports. You do not have a time limit to prove your skill if you believe that you are a live betting expert.